Thursday, March 10, 2005

Soccer

So I played soccer after a 7 year hiatus. And now I am injured. LOL.
I have never gotten injured during sports. My toe is all red and I cannot move it without experiencing intense pain. But it was worth it.

It was quite apparent that everyone else on the team, has played in the last 7 years but they were all super nice despite the fact that I am not as good as Posh Spice's husband. LOL.

I sure can kick though, maybe I should take up Kickball, but than I again I can't catch for shi*.

PS: Jen Dour asked if I was going to get a soccer locker. LOL. I almost forgot about that joke(which originated in 94").

1 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kick with your laces and not with the toe ...decrease the toe pain. You can't give up yet ...you have not gotten a locker yet ...LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home