Sunday, June 19, 2005

Nationals Game

So I went to my first Nationals Game the other night and I was pleasantly surprised. It was fun and The Nationals are super good. Even though they are literally in a different league than The Yankees, I'd venture to say they are almost as good as The Yankees.

The seats were as sweet as my chocolate chip- hazelnut cookies, Section 130. I don't think I can ever go to a baseball game again and be really far away or high up and appreciate it as much. You feel like you are on the field with the players. Its amazing.

Another surprise was the enthusiasm of the crowd - it was more than I ever have seen at Camden Yards, which shocked me a little since we adopted the Expos so its not like if you grew up in the DC area, you had a life time devotion to them.

Anyway, that's my story :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home